We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Highly recommend phuket sail tours

This is our first time in phuket and booked phuket sails tours online before we left for our phang nga bay tour. We'll all I can say is what a wonderful tour it was. From the time we were picked up until the time we were dropped off what a first class operation. We had samy as our guide what funny chap he is. He was informative and his crew were all really friendly and looked after us all day. There were endless drinks and food on offer all day and the meal at the Muslim village was very nice. There was snorkling at a private beach, and the guys who operate the canoes are very friendly. We had only 19 on our boat and all of them were friendly and really nice people. Boats we passed were jammed packed with it looked like 50 people on board and the boats looked very old. Phuket sail tours limits are 20 people which makes the whole experience more personnel. Do yourself a favour if you are coming to phuket you cannot go passed PST. We had the speedboat very comfortable and very quick between stops.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Good stuff... We are booked with them in July too..!!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Glad you had a great trip, not that I am at all surprised . Trip no. hmmm I dont know 8 I think coming up in September

Michelle

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,389 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Hi

Why not post your experience on the reviews -> tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g297937-… it helps they stay high in the ratings!!

similar to Michelle, can't say I am surprised, this is my favourite trip! You really won't go wrong at all!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Yes travelingmitch I have also posted a review on tripadvisor. Gave them 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,173 posts
1,653 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

Yes I also really enjoyed the trip as well.

Tommo

6. Re: Highly recommend phuket sail tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 06:16