We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

Hi All,

Ive been searching but with no luck.

I would ike to explore elsewhere in asia whils also doing a few days in Phuket.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where about you are able to fly directly from Phuket Airport?

Thanks.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,941 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

If you have a look at the Air Asia website it will tell you everywhere you can fly to direct from Phuket :)

Cathy

Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

Awesome thanks so much.

Are the pretty much the only air line that offers direct flights to places that arent hubs e.g. singapore, KL and Bangkok.

HK
Level Contributor
855 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

http://www.skyscanner.com/ pretty much covers everything, but as has been said, you`ll get a better choice flying through a hub.

www.skyscanner.com.hk/cheap-flights-map as C&G mentioned Air Asia, they have a map option too.

4. Re: List of Places that you fly direct to from Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:15