We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

Agartala, Tripura...
14 posts
Save Topic
couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

I would like to visit Phuket in 1st week of October 2014 with my wife. Our interests include spending time in a) islands b) beaches,c)enjoy boat rides, d) nightlife. What are the best attractions for us? Which area to stay?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

Hi Kchax

Check out the Top Questions about Phuket on the right hand side of this page. You will find a wealth of information there.

Hope this helps you.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
885 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

For night life, shopping and food you can look at Patong (it is touristy).

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

If you want to try some nightlife that's a bit different I recommend Cocktails & Dreams cabaret bar - twice nightly ladyboy cabaret, very popular and lots of fun!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g297930-…

There are several boat trips available to places such as James Bond Island and/or Phi Phi both of which are a nice day out.

4. Re: couple 3 Nights stay in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:17