We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

We are traveling to Phuket and Phi Phi Island in September for our 10 year anniversary. I do not require a tourist Visa because we are only staying for one week. My husband however is a Mexican national and does require a tourist Visa. I have been able to find the requirements on what is needed to obtain a Visa for him, yet I am uncertain as to where we can do this. There are many websites offering services but I am not sure as to which are trusted companies and which are not. We have about 8 weeks before we leave so I would like to get started on this right away.

Simba Sea Trips
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Chai travel and Day Tour in Phuket
Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Phuket Best Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

Hi

what country are you in?

go to the nearest Thai embassay or consulate

Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

We are in the US but do not have a Thai Embassy any where near us.

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

Hi

you may be able to do by mail. I have gotten visa before that way but I am US citizen.

have you been to the main Thai embassy web site for US you should be able to get all the answers or a phone number to call and ask.

I have used a third party site to get visa for China before with no problems be sure and do research on the site before. Make sure it is secure and they send back passport in most secure and safe way if youuse one

Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
5,864 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

only do it at the thai embassy, you actually have a few to chose from and 8 weeks is plenty of time, use registered mail, both way obviously.

5. Re: Help-Process to obtain a tourist visa for a Mexican National

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16