We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Dining .. staying at the Hilton

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
60 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for Dining .. staying at the Hilton

I am going to be staying at the Hilton on Karon beach next month.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go for dinner? I have looked at several sites but many times I cannot tell how far the restaurant will be from the hotel. Having been in Phuket before, I know that things are rather spreadout.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
603 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for Dining .. staying at the Hilton

We stayed at the Hilton a few years ago now. There are at least five restaurants at the hotel but we always ate out. The Hilton is about half way between Karon and Kata and we walked to either for dinner. There are also plenty of restaurants along the road both ways and up some of the side streets. We had a meal at On the Rock which overlooks the sea at the Kata end of Karon beach. It was lovely and very romantic with nice table cloths and candles etc. You won't be stuck for choice.

2. Re: Recommendations for Dining .. staying at the Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 11:24