We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi all,

I am looking at booking the Holiday Inn for April and was wondering if anybody knows how much it is for the buffet breakfast if we pay when we are there as opposed to booking before we leave. We may not want to have it every day so don't want to pay for it all up front for the 4 of us if we don't use it.

Hope someone can help me out here.

Just finished reading the reviews on this resort and it sounds fantastic. We are looking at 7 nights in a superior room with 2 double beds costing $985. can't seem to beat this price.

Annette

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi,

Have you booked that through their own website or a different one? Sounds like a great price!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi Annette

Does that price inc the breakfast option? That is a good price even if it does. Lee

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi,

No it doesn't include breakfast. However when we normally go away we usually have buffet breakfast and always end up really sick of it by the end of our stay. Being in town i though we could just go to a different restaurant each morning for breakfast. But if its not too expensive we could eat it at the resort a couple of times.

I think i will book it tonight. Sounds pretty good to me.

Annette

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi Annette

There was a post ages ago about breakfast outside of resort, I think it was around Sept or Oct. Anyway do a search on breakfast and see if it helps. Lee

gold coast...
Level Contributor
429 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi nettinpete

We booked our room directed with holiday Inn and the breakfast was included with the price of the room. There is four of us we are staying for 15 nights in April as well . you can just pay when your there book it up too your room.The breakfast buffet is fantastic quite big heaps of different things to eat I dont think you would get sick of it. we love it.so easy just getting up in the morning heading down and its all there for you . You'll love the Holiday Inn

Teresa.

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi nettinpete,

Have you booked that rate through their own website or a different one?

adelaide
Level Contributor
202 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi there , we are staying at the Holiday Inn in March have now booked 2 rooms through the 1300 number on the phone the Difference for breakfast was $10 each and we booked it . Lou

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi,

I booked this hotel through the website ichotelsgroup.com which is there main booking site. I rang the booking number as i don't like to enter credit card details over the net. They were very very helpful too. There wasn't a price for bed and breakfast, after querying this they said you couldn't book it like that anymore. They do however have a fully flexible rate which included breakfast but it was much more expensive.

I emailed the holiday inn today and they informed me it was around $18 each for over 12 years old each and half price for children under 12 years old. So i don't think we will be paying $63.00 every day for breakfast there. We will just go into town and eat there.

Annette

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Thanks for the info. That price for breakfast does sound a tad expensive!!

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Holiday Inn - can you purchase breakfast buffet there?

Hi all

We booked room only. I phoned the hotel and they said adults cost 500 Baht each but kids (under 12) eat free, all meals inc. breakfast, when adults are paying. So we decided not to book breakfast. Have I been given wrong info?

Steve