We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

ACT
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Hi,

I have just received an e-mail from Mr Mor with a couple of photos of his car & 1 of them has a youngish looking man holding his thumb up.

I am wondering if this is Mr Mor and if his car is really the silver, space ship looking vehicle.

If it is, that is a very nice car!!! :o) Perfect for us.

I don't want to sound cynical, I just do not want to be duped (as I have in the past). They show you a photo of the car and then the car that picks you up looks nothing like the photo

Cheers

T4

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Hi, sounds like the photo of Mr Mor that is on Tedkarma's website at www.phuketdelight.com if you scroll down to the bottom of the first website page it has a link to drivers and phuketrichard. There is a photo of Mr Mor as you described. From what I understand his car is a toyota wish. we have booked him for the 21st of this month. The car must seat 7 as there are 5 in our family and he said he could fit us all in.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Sounds like the guy! He will do you well - I promise.

Some friends and I took a good drive around the island - and he did a wonderful job.

Not really a space ship - though that would be cool! It's a Toyota Wish, very comfortable.

Don't worry, you are in good hands.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Yes, that is definitely him. He is a lovely man, who is very knowledgeable and so courteous. Four of us had a great day with him last week and were very impressed with both him and his beautiful car. It would seat 5 passengers comfortably and 6 at a squeeze.

Have fun.

Lesley

London
Level Contributor
773 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Yes, definitely him! One of the many good things about him is that he is totally honest (as well as being courteous and good company) and won't try to take you places you don't want to go, or overcharge you. His car is clean and fully insured. Highly recommended.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
336 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Definately him. Silver Toyota, airconditioned.

He is younger than he looks in the photos but I wouldn't say that to his face (LOL)

London
Level Contributor
773 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

I'll tell him you said that when I see him in April. Bet he'll laugh... (he is in his thirties, you know!).

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
336 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Jo

I meant that as a compliment, I mean in real life he looks younger......I mean, I thought he was older........Oh what the Heck!

London
Level Contributor
773 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

I know what you mean CelticFire - only kidding! ;)

ACT
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

Thanks guys,

I will book a day with him for starters and see how we go.

I cant wait :o)

Cheers

T4

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Mr Mor a young Guy with a silver coloured car???

That is definately Mr Mor... he is a great guy, his car is very new and comfortable and he will be totally at your service! You will love him! Ask him to take you to the seafood place on top of the hill overlooking Phuket town... have the Chicken wrapped in Pandaman Leaves! Yummmm!