We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only Mr Mor?

Tel Aviv
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Only Mr Mor?

Hi,

we are probably bit late to book Mr mor for next week., so I wanted to check if you guys know of other drivers that ca help getting around Phuket?

We are a family with 2 kids (4,6) and would like to take the kids for some activities around the island (elelphants, snacks, waterfalls, )

etc.

Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only Mr Mor?

Hi, we have booked Mr Mor for next week, give him a try, you never know, if you are flexible with your dates then he may be available. The other driver who is often recommended on this site is Mr Sam and can be contacted on 087-281-8868 or siam_intouch@yahoo.com

sydney
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Only Mr Mor?

I booked Mr Mor last month for 2 pick ups 1 of 2 people and 1 for 3 people 5 days later. Also booked for all 5 return to airport Mr Mor confirmed by email but when he dropped of the 3 people and I asked him was our pickup ok for the 24th Jan he said he couldn't do it as he couldn't fit 5 in his car.

We then had to find alternate return transport to the airport . So if you have more than 3 its worth double checking or hire soemeone with a mini bus.

aww
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
326 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only Mr Mor?

Try Wandee Pijitvjan (Bird for short) excellent driver, late model very comfortable car and VERY reasonable rates, we've used her on our last two trips , must be one of the safest drivers around. Phone number is 07-8954367.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only Mr Mor?

Kevt, I'm surprised this happend as Mr Mor has a car which is a 6 seater. Maybe there was a problem with his car as we had been with him in his car on the 22nd January and we are a family of 5.

5. Re: Only Mr Mor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 13:21