We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there something wrong with me???!!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Is there something wrong with me???!!!

Honestly, I must be truely addicted to this forum. Here I am in Phuket as we speak and each evening we come home from dinner and shopping and while everyone else gets ready for bed I'm on here reading all the posts! I really need some help! LOL So newbies.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....this forum IS addictive!

seriously, It's amazing how much info you still want to get once you are actually here.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there something wrong with me???!!!

Hope you are having a fantastic time - thought you would have posted how you got on with handbags!

Will be there in 12 days so keep some of the action for us!

Jan & Dave

Level Contributor
2,963 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there something wrong with me???!!!

Hi Wells67,

Yes and a lot of other TA'ers. We just can't stay away. Maybe we should start a support group - the T.A.A'ers?

Hope you enjoy your stay and have some of those tiger prawn for me!

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,176 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there something wrong with me???!!!

Wells67 in a single word "yes". Get off the net and enjoy your holiday. Switch off to hyperspace and switch on to LOS.

4. Re: Is there something wrong with me???!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 23:19
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor