We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights Danang-HCMC-Siem Reap on 17th August

Bologna, Italy
Level Contributor
398 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Flights Danang-HCMC-Siem Reap on 17th August

I am considering flying from Danang to Siem Reap via HCMC in the early morning of 17th August.

The flights Danang-HCMC (8.00 am - 9.10 am) and HCMC - Siem Reap (11.40am - 12.40 am) are the best for me (I would like to arrive in Siem Reap ad early as possible).

I would know:

1) how much does these flights cost?

2) How could I buy the tickets (not possible yet on the website of Vietnam Airlines)?

3) Are the same flights (same timetable) available also on the previous day (16th August 2008)?

Thanks

los angeles
Level Contributor
433 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights Danang-HCMC-Siem Reap on 17th August

FYI, we are also flying Danang to Siem Reap, but found that there is a Silk Air flight twice a week that goes directly. It is expensive, $265, but so is the combination of the flights from Danang to SGN and SGN to REP. We worked our itinerary around this (it seems to fly only WEdnesdays and Fridays, but you can check with Silk Air -- toll free numbers from anywhere as it's a division of Singapore Airlines) as it was a real time-saver vs. connecting in HCMC, especially if the flight was running late and we missed the connection.

We are buying our Silk Air flight directly from the airlines and our other VN flights from a reputable travel agent in VN. Hope this helps.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights Danang-HCMC-Siem Reap on 17th August

Hi We have book Siem Reap to Danang via a Cambodian Travel Agent in Phnom Pehn...........Global Travel Mr Ann..........www.globaltravel.com.kh... From Memory $130US or something like that Silk Air..... All checks out with Silk Air we are booked on flights they have our booking

Will be there in 5 weeks will let you know if it all works out

cheers

daiisy

3. Re: Flights Danang-HCMC-Siem Reap on 17th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 07:19