We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Explorient v Pacific Delights

sgl
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
251 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Explorient v Pacific Delights

Has anyone used either of these tour companies for a 2 week trip to Vietnam, Ankgor Wat and Bangkok? I'm trying to decide between the 2.

We are a small group of friends - 3 definitely, we may grow to be 7 or 8. Explorient does your own group tour, only includes breakfasts and 5 lunches; pacific delights takes as many as 16 random people, includes breakfasts, 10 lunches and 10 dinners and seems to include more tours in each city.

Susan

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
163 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Explorient v Pacific Delights

I just returned from an Explorient tour of Vietnam, angkor wat and bangkok. It was really fabulous. We truly enjoyed the private tour. One morning we were a little tired and we were able to push back our tour time a little.

there is no rush when you know that they will wait for you and you are not holding up anyone else.

We were able to add and subtract attractions from the day if we were not interested or if we were very interested. I know you asked this question a while ago, but if you decide to go on the private tour of explorient let me know. I will let you know more of the details.

sgl
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
251 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Explorient v Pacific Delights

Thanks for the information. I wish I heard from you earlier - we made our non-refundable deposit with Pacific Delights. the trip included some evening activities and a few more meals. Rhe hotels may, or may not, be a little nicer.

3. Re: Explorient v Pacific Delights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 09:19