We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact Hanoikids?

los angeles
Level Contributor
457 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How to contact Hanoikids?

I have emailed to the 2 email addresses I found on this forum - hanoikids@yahoo.com and hanoikidsvn@gmail.com.

We are leaving for Hanoi this weekend and had hoped to contact them.

If anyone has any updated info, please let me know!

thanks.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,780 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

I contaced them back in May using their gmail account. I think this is the most recent.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

We have been in contact with Hanoikids over the past week - they seem to prefer using the hanoikidsvn@gmail.com address due to some problems with the yahoo address.

We have found them extremely quick to deal with via email. We are looking forward to doing a day tour of Hanoi with 2-3 of the students in mid July.

los angeles
Level Contributor
457 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

thank you. my email to the gmail address had bounced back. Now that i know it's current, i emailed them again at that address.

Many thanks.

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
1,319 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

If you are having trouble contacting them, you can send them a PM through here as they post on this forum. Try doing a search for Hanoikids. We did a tour with them, they are lovely.

Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

I have been trying to get in touch with this group for weeks. I keep sending emails to addresses I have but had no response.

I am travelling next week and need to get in touch with them.

Can anyone give me an email address so I can get in touch with someone.

Thanks

Kozi

Bilbao, Spain
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

Hello KoziAustralia and alison18losangeles,

On the thorntree forum, Hanoikids mentioned they would no longer use the hanoikids@yahoo.com address. Instead, hanoikidsvn@gmail.com is the new one.

The reason for unability to contact them is probably due to their exam time or your mail going into their bulk mail folder. You may try to contact them through their website, which include the Yahoo IM:

…yahoo.com/…

and mobile numbers (sending an SMS to 0084 934308377 or 0084 983623996 - hopefully they have GPRS activated):

http://hanoikidsclub.org/Contactus/

An alternative is to contact one of their members on Flickr: flickr.com/photos/quynhdiepngo/2404968166/

Hope this helps and have a nice trip in VN.

PS: in case clicking the above links does not work, you may need to copy and paste those onto the browser.

los angeles
Level Contributor
457 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

thanks everyone. They did respond to the email to the gmail account when it went through.

But they did not give me mobile.

The web page provided by previous poster did give the mobile number of 0934308377 for Mien Nguyen and listed this person as the "leader."

Does anyone know if this is the correct mobile?

I can call or text when i get to VN next week.

thanks again.

8. Re: How to contact Hanoikids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 00:19