We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Dear travellers

does anyone know if Phuong Trang bus takes the route from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh? Although we will take off @ Bao Loc (about 100km from Da lat), but I think I have no choice but to pay for Da lat - Ho Chi Minh

I plan to take Phuong Trang bus from Nha Trang to Da lat. It's scheduled to arrived 1pm. Then from Da lat to Bao loc on the same day. Is this possible?

Thanks

Hanoi, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

www.phuongtrangdalat.com/Default.aspx?tbid=9

Yes they do, and I dont think you have to pay that much for Dalat - Ho Chi Minh, check with their Dalat office and i think the driver will have no problem dropping you off at Bao Loc with less money than full route Dalat - Saigon.

Phuong Trang has bus every hour (even every 30min they said on website), so it's totally fine for you to go straight Nha Trang to Bao Loc.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

TravelSense

wow, it just gets better all the time

What do We do without you :)

I will check the website

Thanks a million

Westminster...
Level Contributor
350 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

TravelSense

I just took a look

It's 60K dong/pax for Nha Trang to Bao Loc :) , wow, what a deal

I checked private Car rental with driver earlier, it was 120.00 - 130.00 US dollars for one way from Nha Trang to Bao loc. One place even quoted 200.00 US dollars

Thanks so much for the information

I now wish someone would share his/her experience riding bus from Nha Trang to Bao loc, I heard it's a pretty rough drive with windy roads and passes. I do get car sick easily hic hic hic

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Hi, do you have any idea where I can get this bus company on-line or where i pick it up in HCMC?

We are going from HCMC to Mui Ne and want to use this company.

Penny

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Penny, Phoung Trang are hopeless at Email or the Web. They are however a very good coach company. i just tried this morning to book a seat to Mui Ne from their office in De Tham Street which is just off Pham Ngu Lao in Dist 1 HCMC. They were booked out so I have opted for the second choice which is Tam Hanh just around the corner in Pham Ngu Lao. There was a seat on Phoung Trang to-morrow but at 4.30pm which makes it a late arrival in Mui Ne.

Cheers Ross

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Thanks Ross,

We are going in September, but will be in HCMC for one day, two weeks before we need to travel, would you advise us to book the tickets then (are we able to?) rather than wait until we return on the day of travel?

Regards

Penny

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Penny these coaches cant be booked ahead-they just dont have the systems to handle it. Some day maybe........Perhaps in September it will be all different. I suggest you ask at the first available moment.

Ross

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

Cheers.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

any english version to buy bus tickets online?

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Phuong Trang bus from Da lat to Ho Chi Minh ?

any english version to buy bus tickets online?