We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

Looking for a reputable tour company in Vietnam who can put together hotel reservations and in country transportation based on my itinerary. Has anyone had good experiences they can share?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,877 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

Last few years I have used these guys,family run,and have never had a problem.www.vietnamjungletravel.com

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

We have just returned from a 25 day touring holiday in Vietnam organised for us by Dragon Tour & Travel Ltd of Cardiff, UK.All internal flights, cars, drivers, boat trips hotels and guides were provided by Asia Jewell tours &Trading JCS, NT Building 50-52 Yen Bai Street,Hai Ba Trung Dist. Hanoi as local agents for Dragon tours.

Everything worked liked clockwork and the arrangements were perfect. Tickets for the local flights,sleeper train to Sapa,sailings in Ha Long Bay,and on the Mekong Delta were all provided as were the hotel bookings.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

There are many reputable companies that can be found by searching this forum. If you are still unsure, I can reccommend one (PM only) that I use.

A little homework will get you a great holiday.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,713 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

As well the recommendations above, two agents who have been tried and tested over the years and received overwhelmingly positive reports are Mrs Ha from Vietland Discovery, and Tonkin Travel:

www.discovervietnam.com.vn/Eng/index.php

http://www.tonkintravel.com/

Whichever agent you decide upon, please base your decision on the recommendations of genuine travellers and other people in the know on this forum, and not on untried agents who contact you via your personal message inbox. (That doesn't apply to post no. 3 above, who is genuine and is suggesting that you contact him if you need help!)

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,904 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

I highly recommend Mrs. Ha of Vietland Discovery (see the link in the above post). She arranged many of our bookings during our trip to VN in November ... and it all went very well!

Susan

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,781 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

I always use Tonkin Travel...

Perth
Level Contributor
435 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

Another recommendation for Ha from Vietland Discovery Tours who is located in Danang. Ha organised a 21 day trip for us (hotel bookings, train and taxi travel, 2 full day tours and airport transfers) in May 2010 and everything went according to plan. We had a basic idea of where we wanted to go and for how long so gave her that information and she worked from that.

The cost for the 21 days was incredible and she called us a couple of time on the phone to make sure all was going well during our trip.

If you want further information you can check my posts and reviews of our trip under Bpos

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

we are being looked after by Mrs Ha of Vietland Discovery, Danang (beware a similar named agency in Hanoi) as I type. Her service is excellant , you can read many many positive reviews about her on TA.. We also used Come and Go in HCM for bookings in the South, another positive experience. .

Ontario
Level Contributor
449 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

Tonkin

10. Re: Looking for reputable tour company to organize trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 01:06