We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to plover and others looking into Hue

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
48 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
to plover and others looking into Hue

We are leaving Vietnam...on to Cambodia. We will write when we are home about our impressions of Hue. A place we will return.

Couldn't figure out the site you set up for communication. If you post back here, maybe I will get a chance to check in. We are delivering school supplies in Cambodia as well as sight seeing, so I'm not so sure how much time we will have.

One Note on Hue: we are wandering a park, where we run into school girls practicing a French rock song. Next thing you know, we've got a private performance...a photo moment in the head. I might be able to download that shot when we're back home.

Beautiful parks by the way, with incredible modern sculpture.

Coolum Beach...
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: to plover and others looking into Hue

Hi jodo,

Got your post ---Glad all things are going well---enjoy the rest of trip ---travel well!!!

If I have to send message I will use this site!

Kind regards

plover

Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: to plover and others looking into Hue

hi jodo, i saw your message to plover and thought that i would join in. we are also travelling to VN and then spending 4 days in Angor Wat. You said that you are delivering school supplies--is that through any organization or on your own? i am interested indoing something also---what do you suggest. Also, have you heard of a village that cares for victims of the war and also about a doctor who performs a concert every saturday night for their benefit?

Any suggestions on other things besides the sightseeing?

Thanks and have a good and safe trip.

babo