We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here they come

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Here they come

Looks like all those empty resorts may start filling up soon

"Chinese visitors to fly into Da Nang on chartered flights

More Chinese tourists will be visiting Da Nang by twice-weekly chartered flights that have started operating from Nanjing, according to city-based tour operator Vitours Co.

Cao Tri Dung, director of Vitours, said five travel agencies will serve the Chinese tourists. It is expected that the flights, each with a capacity of 120-150 passengers, will continue until the end of this year"

…vietnamnet.vn/en/travel/20161/more-russian-…

Owee

www.owee58.com

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,585 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here they come

Looks like I will have to give up the Russian lessons and start with the Chinese:-)

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here they come

Owee, just make sure that they all go home and it is not the start of an invasion! LOL.

Greg

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here they come

They had to fill them somehow.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,764 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here they come

Lucky you speak Chinese Owee....................saves learning another language!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Here they come

Fine by me. I was thinking of taking up Chinese right after I learned Vietnamese to perfection. Some day in the distant future. How hard can it be? Only 4 tones to the Vietnamese's 6 :-)

6. Re: Here they come

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:19