We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

Hi. We were planning to spend about 10 days in Vietnam in December and were originally planning to make our travel arrangements ourselves and travel independently, but I have just come across a 6-day tour by Vietnam Unique Tours that seems like it might take a lot of the uncertainty out of the planning. Does anyone have any experience with this agent? This is our first trip to Vietnam, so I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks, Anne

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

I've been in contact with sales exec Jenny from Vietnam unique tours over email for almost a month now. . I am arranging a private tour for 8 pax (including 6 elderly and 2 energetics) in Oct 2012

Although the trip hasnt happened yet, but so far their communication has been prompt , concise and the itinerary very flexible .. they were also accommodating to the needs of my elderly as well as a Sapa hiking spilt off tour for the 2 youngies (including myself)

So far i have been pleased with their good and transparent pricing system. They are competitively priced and their hotels at landmark and dragon king / elizabeth sails cruises seem to be of decent grade.. For payment, they offered bank transfer or a onepay link (the paypal equivalent in vietnam) with a 3.5% additional tax which i gladly paid for the convenience.

i will probably post more AFTER my trip next month! .. Fingers crossed!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

Thanks very much for this feedback - I'll look forward to your posts after your trip. The agent sounds promising if they've been good to deal with so far. Annie

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

You could put the name in the search box above to see if you can get more info on this agency, we've always organized everything ourselves in Vietnam but if you do want to use an agen then Mrs Ha from Vietnam discovery always gets good reviews here.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,587 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

It might be worthwhile to have a look at this site www.uniquesapa.com

It strikes me unusual that both unique and vietnam unique have the same address and their respective websites clone the same payment advice.

Would be interesting to compare both 6 Sapa tours. I know a there is a lot of cloning of websites in VN but why clone themselves ?

I would be looking further afield.

Cheers Ross

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

thanks a lot for this. After reading through other postings, I'm thinking it should be possible for us to organise things ourselves so will keep reading and hopefully we won't need an agent to organise the whole trip. Annie

Brisbane...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

Hi ezenho,

Have you been on the trip with Vietnam Unique tours yet? How was it with them?

Any info appreciated.

7. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 00:35
8. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 00:35
Brisvegas
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

How did your trip go; how do you rate Vietnam Unique Tours?

Brisvegas
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any experiences with Vietnam Unique tours

How did your trip go? How do you rate Vietnam Unique Tours? J