We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

furst timers.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
furst timers.

Hi Guys

my bf and i are heading to vietnam next august. it will be our first time and are spending a few days in HCMC, Nha trang and Hoi an- any tips would be appreciated! we have been to thailand several times- Is vietnam anythig like thailand?

Thanks in advance =)

leicester
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: furst timers.

Nothing like Thailand at all. If you can be more specific about what info you want you will get more replies

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: furst timers.

I agree... Nothing like Thailand. Prepare for a unique and hopefully good holiday. You can find some general info on travel in Vietnam here owee58.com/2010/…

Owee

www.owee58.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: furst timers.

Just things that are a must see/do. Where the best shopping is. What to expect from the people. I have read a bit on the Internet but wanted to hear it from the people who have been there. What's the nightlife like?

4. Re: furst timers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:15