We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

Hello. I have been trying to look for myself, but the choice is overwhelming!

We are a couple and our 19 yr old daughter. Because in some of Vietnam,it is the rainy season, I was looking at central vietnam. Because we are 3, a villa or adjoining room would be nice. Mid price to luxury maybe?

Our interests are nice beaches, snorkelling, (maybe!) and number one interest is wildlife. Anywhere near the jungle, where we are likely to see monkeys, snakes....anything really! We all love to experience how the locals live, so we dont have to be in a touristy area.

Any advice as to where I can concentrate on looking?? Is phu quoc in the rainy season inJuly? I know....I'll look!

Thanks!

leicester
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

Although VN has some nice beaches its not known for them as say Thailand or Bali etc. we were told the snorkelling isn't great either though I've not done it there so don't know. If beaches are really your thing you might be better to look elsewhere, VN is a fantastic country to explore, but not ideal if you want to stay in one or two places in my opinion.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

Ah....interesting..I wonder whether I should combine our visit with Malaysia.....we always go there, so I thought we would skip it for the next trip! Food for thought.

Thanks

leicester
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

I've also been to Malaysia and the countries are very different.

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
363 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

July is hot season in Vietnam so beach relax is great. You can make the trip from North to South, end your trip in Ho Chi Minh after a few days relax on beach of Phu Quoc island or Con Dao island.

5. Re: Help with itinerary for a 3 week july trip please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 10:18