We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our trip to Vietnam

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Our trip to Vietnam

Just wanted to put a post up that I have at last decided on a itinerary. I have had so much help from people on this forum, it has been great. We have eight days in Hanoi, within that time, three nights (including travelling on train) in Sapa, and .a two night cruise on Halong Bay. Then we fly to Danang and onto Hanoi for six nights. From there we go to HCM for two nights and then out to the Mekong Delta for two nights and then home. As advised on Tripadvisor, I have gone through Tonkin Travel. They have been great with emails flying back and forth. Maz1 on this forum has been extremely patient with my questions and has walked me through it all in a very patient way. Thank you to all. I promise to put a trip report on when I get back.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

I'm assuming you mean Hoi An from Danang and not Hanoi, i'm sure you'll have a great trip and am looking forward to your report when you return. you'll love Vietnam.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Hey Caz,

Its getting close. You have asked the questions, made decisions and now you can enjoy the fruits of your endeavour :-) Hope you guys have a ball !!

When do you arrive ???

Mark

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,828 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Looking forward to reading some great reviews from you caz

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Yes, Chrella, Hoi an, got a bit carried away there. Mark, we are not going until August but now I can relax and start my reading. Anyone have suggestions of good books to read for a background, am off to the library this weekend. Thanks again for all the help. Caz

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

So are you going to any beaches ?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Should I be?

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Of course not. You've already made an itinerary that avoids beaches (with the exception of Hoi An). So you know what you're doing.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
109 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

Thanks jim

9. Re: Our trip to Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 04:16