We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

Only got 2 shopping days left till i travel, and i dont know what sort of thing we can bring to say thank you for their time, i understand we are not allowed to give money, but i feel it is only respectfull to say thank you in some way, can anyone help

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

Usually something that represents your country is appreciated but you can never go wrong with tshirts or caps.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

We did not think ahead to take anything Aussie but did have some Aussie Tim Tams (choc coated biscuits) and different packs of lollies and chocolates that were accepted with great delight by our Hanoi Kids

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
848 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

T-shirt with name of the place you are from otherwise you can't go wrong with some chocolate.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
338 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

We brought small cinch back packs from Harvard and pens from Harvard. They were a hit. Anything local to you seems to be a thoughtful choice, it just so happens that Harvard is very local to me!

5. Re: what can i get for saigon/hanoi kids to say thank you.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 04:17