We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tirant Hotel Hanoi

Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tirant Hotel Hanoi

Hi, we are looking for accommodation in Hanoi for next April for 3 nights and have come across the Tirant Hotel which I believe has now had a pool built on their rooftop. Has anyone here stayed at this hotel, it seems to be in a good position in the Old Quarter and close to the Lake. We wanted somewhere central and they are saying on the website that they get a nice view over the Old Quarter and the lake and after something fairly nice, 3 stars? ThE pool might be nice for a dip at the end of the day. Any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks

QLD
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tirant Hotel Hanoi

And the reviews say?

TA is not the only review site.

Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tirant Hotel Hanoi

Most of the reviews on TA seem to be positive, but I have been checking out this forum for a while and this hotel hasn't been mentioned before. Is it in a good section of the Old Quarter? The other hotel I have liked the sound of which was given good reviews here is the Elegance Diamond hotel. Any suggestions which is better? Thanks

3. Re: Tirant Hotel Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 06:19