We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation in Vietnam

New Delhi, India
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Vacation in Vietnam

Hi ,I am from India and Planning to visit Vietnam in November for 6 days with family which includes my wife , my 12 year old son and 5 year old daughter . The idea is to have a relaxed family vacation interspersed with some sight seeing , local shopping and relaxation . Kindly suggest an itinerary best suited with limited travel within the country and some luxury hotel options available in each of the places . It would help to know if November is the right time to visit the country as well .We would be flying into HCMC or Hanoi whichever is most suitable for the itinerary . Thanks . Sandeep

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation in Vietnam

November is a good month to visit north or south and not a good month to visit Hue & Hoian in the Central. You should stick to one region only and Hanoi - Halong will be perfect for your limited time.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation in Vietnam

With only 6 days and wanting to relax I think you need to stick to one area only. Hanoi could include Halong Bay trip ( check weather as November will be cooler) or HCMC could include a trip to the Mekong

3. Re: Vacation in Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 05:17