We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

southern itinery

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
southern itinery

Hi.

IM currently travelling around Vietnam, I've been to ho chi minh, nha Trang, mui ne, Dalat, Hanoi, hoi an, phu quoc, sapa. IM now in mui ne, and my flight in five days time is from ho chi minh but in at a loss of where to go.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! Fabia

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: southern itinery

@Fabia: Why don't you come to Vung Tau? There are beautiful beach and ancient places to check out. Also, Con Dao island is a good place to visit :)

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: southern itinery

mekong delta couple of days. Been to Nhatrang, Mui ne then I don't think you will get to vung Tau

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: southern itinery

I think a trip to the Mekong would be well worth it

4. Re: southern itinery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2013, 17:25
5. Re: southern itinery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 07:18