We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mail package Hanoi to HCM?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
303 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
mail package Hanoi to HCM?

I am travelling from Hanoi to HCM. I have more free time in Hanoi to do some shopping, but don't want to carry everything with me as I travel. Is it possible to mail or courier a package from Hanoi to my hotel in HCM and have it arrive reliably within 10 days? Would that be very expensive? Other suggestions?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mail package Hanoi to HCM?

Just ask your hotel in Hanoi for assistance. Our Hanoi hotel parceled up some shopping we had accidently left and sent it on to our HCMC hotel. I notified the hotel to say a parcel was being sent and it was waiting for us on our arrival. I am sure your hotel would help you send it on

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mail package Hanoi to HCM?

Like Chris said, it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know how much it costs, but locals send things all the time, you should be able to afford it.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
303 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mail package Hanoi to HCM?

The hotels sure sound helpful! Can hardly wait to experience the Vietnamese hospitality. Thanks!

4. Re: mail package Hanoi to HCM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:18