We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel Saigon

Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Hotel Saigon

Hi, we are trying to decide on accommodation in Saigon with a balcony. Has anyone stayed at the Grand hotel that could tell me what type of room has a balcony, or any other hotels that you could recommend in a good area?

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
829 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Hotel Saigon

If you go to the Agoda booking site it will display the different room types at The Grand. Click on the room type and it will list balcony/terrace if that room has one. I've considered The Grand before but decided to splurge elsewhere in Vietnam as we never seem to relax much in Saigon.

From memory it's not a bad price for a pool and balcony in the quieter Dong Khoi area as opposed to the cheaper, more chaotic Pham Ngu Lao bacpacker area. I've stayed in and enjoyed both areas.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Hotel Saigon

Don't know about the Grand but we stayed at the Continental and we had a balcony room overlooking the Opera.

3. Re: Grand Hotel Saigon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19