We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

We are planning to book this tour but cannot find any reviews anywhere. Can any members advise as we have heard a number of "negative" reports about Titan Tours. Many Thanks

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

My standard reply is that if you cannot find anything positive (or anything at all) about a Vietnamese enterprise, continue your search until you find one that has positive reviews that do not look fake.

You are a first time poster, and the first thought that comes to mind is that you're pushing the services of a hitherto unknown enterprise. Tough breaks, but there are so many Vietnamese businesses promoting their own services or giving their customers rebates for promoting their services.....

Adelaide
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

Thought the same Jim, and now waiting for the inevitable next first poster to come up out of the blue and say how wonderful they are.

But in case it's legit. TA don't allow reviews of tour companies, except 1 day tours. Not sure why, but I am sure there's a very good reason, more than likely related to self advertising. So that's why you won't find any reviews on this site. And as an aside, I've never heard of them either. Where did you find them and what made them look so good?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

I beg your pardon. I am a reviewer for Trip Advisor and assumed that if I wanted a little help, someone would be kind enough to give me some advice. I am definitely not "pushing" anything.

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,932 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

The thing is ChoirboyMike, most of the people who visit this forum are independent travellers who tend to make all their own travel and accommodation arrangements, sometimes with the help of a Vietnamese travel agent.

Titan Tours (which has never been mentioned on this forum before) is a UK company and undoubtedly subcontracts a lot of its operations to local operators and agents, thus considerably bumping up the cost to the consumer. The cost of the Titan tour is probably the highest I've seen.

UK
Level Contributor
339 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

Travelling in Europe we usually travel independently . Vietnam and Cambodia is a different ball game- so we are looking at the "safety net" off an organised tour. Best advice is to read lots of brochures from travel companies - and see which one gives you what you want. That's what we are doing with the help of lots of travel guide books from our local library. Hope you are successful !!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Titan Tours "Images of Vietnam and Cambodia"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:19