We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Vietnam

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Vietnam

Hi, we have booked a ten day tour travelling from Hanoi down to Ho Chi Minh city, but have not yet selected dates. I cannot seem to find definitive answers on the best time to travel to these areas. We wish to travel between july - November next year but want to know the best times for weather in both of these places and in between.

Can someone help :)

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Vietnam

I used this site as a reference, nice and easy to understand!

selectiveasia.com/vietnam-holidays/…july

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Vietnam

It is rainy season and quite hot at the time you plan to travel in Vietnam. If you already booked a tour, what bothers you here.

Tourists would explore these listed places:

1. North of Vietnam: Hanoi, Ha Long, Phong Nha Ke Bang ( Quang Binh)

2. Central: Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang

3. South: HCMC, Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc

Those are places often visited and full of tourists. Hope it helps. You have plenty of time to plan the trip. Just take your time.

Safe trip

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Vietnam

You can find actual weather and rainfall charts on my blog which I am no longer allowed to link to. Not sure why others are allowed.

Owee58

4. Re: Weather in Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17