We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shipping costs to the UK

London
Level Contributor
101 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Shipping costs to the UK

Can anyone provide info on companies who would ship furniture from Vietnam (probably Hanoi, maybe HCMC) to the UK?

When i was in Thailand there were some amazing hand carved tables, chests, wardrobes etc but sadly i didnt have the money to buy and ship them home - im assuming there are similarly highly skilled carpenters in VN, and dont want to miss the opportunity this time should it arise.

christchurch
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shipping costs to the UK

Hi there Just returned from vietnam. I did not see any carved furniture but to be fair I wasn't really looking. The furniture I did see seemed to be imported. Fedex is in Vietnam but I did alot of posting through general mail service which is equiv to normal postage in our country I think I paid $US 150 for a big box of clothing from a tailor. It arrived a week later. Furniture appears to be plastic kindergarten size furniture. Would love to hear from others tho.

2. Re: Shipping costs to the UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 12:18