We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalat --> Nha Trang

Melbourne
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Dalat --> Nha Trang

How do you travel from Dalat -> Nha Trang?

Bus?

Anyone know t he cost and time it takes to do this trip?

Thank you.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalat --> Nha Trang

Hi katmon

as i know there is no flight from Dalat to Nha trang. I have travelled by road, it takes 5-6hours around, 250 km to reach Nhatrang. sorry that I can not recall the cost.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalat --> Nha Trang

Hi,They have now opened a new road and it takes about 4-5hrs.There are at least half a dozen companies that run buses and mini-vans.When you get to Dalat just go round the small tour companies and check the prices.They will all be within a $1 of each other.I paid $5(2mths ago)but petrol went up by 30% yesterday so expect to pay a bit more.

There is a company,think its mai linh,they run mini-vans every 2-3 hrs.

Enjoy the trip.

Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalat --> Nha Trang

It would also be a nice trip by motorbike if you don't have too much luggage. I was out motorbiking around Dalat last weekend, got a bit lost, thought I was doing a loop through the mountains round Dalat but when I stopped off in a village for a coffee I found out I was down the Nha Trang road. Beautiful scenery. Great coffee & friendly banter as well, though sadly I have no idea where I was when I drank it so can't give any recommendations!

17A.LyThuongKiet
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalat --> Nha Trang

Bus is best way.2 time everyday of An Phu Bus or Open Bus or Sinh cafe bus.Sorry I don't sure how much but they are same

5. Re: Dalat --> Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 11:21