We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

Lisse, The...
Level Contributor
724 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

At he beginning of february 2012 we are traveling by private car from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh. We have already visited some tea plantations in Malaysia and Thailand so we would like to visit a coffee plantation this time. Does anybody has a good reccommodation for a plantation along this route which we are allowed to visit? Is this a good time of year to visit a coffee plantation? Thanks for your help!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

Do not worry.... there are many around the Dalat area and your driver/guide will know where to stop. Odds are that the coffee plants will be in bloom but not much going on in the production cycle, Most coffee is harvested and dried between September and December

Owee

www.owee58.com

Lisse, The...
Level Contributor
724 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

Dear Owee, thanks for your awnser. We are booking a car and driver through Ha (Vietland Discovery) in Dalat. We not have a guide. She wants to know on forehand where we want to stop because this may change the price. But I've never been there before so it's very hard for me to say what's most interesting along this route. So I hoped somebody can give me a name of a company we can visit that's situated just along the road. It must be interesting to learn more about the process of making coffee.

3. Re: Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 December 2011, 10:05
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

To see the tea and coffee plantation in Dalat, you can rent a motobike to drive and discover the outskirts of Dalat and also city by yourself. Either, you book the easyrider tour for one day. The driver speaks English well. Take you to visit the countryside in Dalat. My Australian friends were excited to do the Dalat riders tour.

5. Re: Coffee plantation we can visit along the route to HCMC.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2012, 10:16