We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

I have booked 3 nights at the Dalat Cadasa resort, in March, and can't find any reviews. I hope I've done the right thing. Has anyone stayed there or know anything about it ?

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

dear,

that is a lovely resort to stay and relax, an absolutely different place that you've stayed. You could feel the typically peaceful atmosphere of flower and dreaming city here with flower garden inside resort and coffee shop's space.

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

art-decor villas.......so nice and quite.

cheers,

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

Thanks for the replies. That makes me feel better. I can't wait to get there.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

The resort is located on top of the hill and they renovated some of old Charming French villas which is beautiful .This resort owned by a University professor who also runs Cadasa collegue few years back.He is a nice man ,not in touristm industry but he did really well with the place.You will love it.

ComeandGoVietnam Team

5. Re: Dalat Cadas Resort- anyone stayed there ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2013, 10:16