We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far Airport to Town center?

Which Da Lat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
How far Airport to Town center?

He guys!

I'm lookig at booking a flight from Danang to Hoi an. I'm having troubles finding how far the airport of Dalat is from Dalat city center? I've heard from someone saying that's not nearby the city.

Anyone who can conferm this a tell me how much km? I would like to know how much all this wil cost me.

Thanks you,

Bianca

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

It is approximately 30km from Dalat city center to the airport of Dalat (Lien Khuong airport). If you take a taxi, I think it costs 14-20$.

Edited: 20 December 2012, 11:41
Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,699 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

There is also a Vietnam Airlines minibus, which is just as fast but much cheaper than a taxi. It will probably drop you off at your hotel if you let the driver know where you're staying.

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

Minibus sounds great! That's what I wanted to hear. I have to spend a lot of money on the taxi from Hoi an to Danang, so was hoping to save some at Dalat.. CreakingBones can you remember how much it was? Thanks both for the good and quick awnser!

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,699 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

Sorry Bianca but I don't know the current fare. It was 40,000 but might be more now - still cheaper than a taxi though.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
438 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

It's around 30km from city to airport that names Lien Khuong airport. you could take local bus, minibus bus to save money or taxi around 14$

Brisbane
Level Contributor
103 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

We used the Vietnam Airlines minibus this time last year for 40,000VND a person after having paid the equivalent of $25 in a taxi fare on the way in from Dalat airport. They picked us up at our Dalat hotel and took us to a central meeting spot and we all left from there to go to the airport - no problems and can certainly recommend.

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

It costs 60.000 vnd now

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

It costs 60.000 vnd now, tel 063, 3503659

Australia
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

Hi,

I noticed a ph. no. for the minibus. Do you need to book it in advance?

Tartu, Estonia
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How far Airport to Town center?

I just came back from Dalat, hotel booked us a taxi and the cost was 250 000 vnd (12.5usd), aprox. duration was 40 min. You just need to set the price before you sit in the taxi, otherwise by the taximeter the price is around 500 000 vnd.

Edited: 11 April 2013, 16:42