We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Reply from Dreams Hotel

cairns
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
No Reply from Dreams Hotel

I have sent an email to Dreams Hotel, Dalat, to make a reservation, and have not heard back. OK it's for October, but Dreams is the only hotel which has not replied. I am using the email address on their website, does anyone have a different one?

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

They seem to be pretty bad at answering e-mails as I have seen many post regarding this.

Do a search in tripadvisors search box, contact details for dreams hotel, as I know there have been many posts about this and answers given. Also think they have 2 hotels there now. Good luck.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

Vote with your feet. If a hotel can't be bothered to communicate with prospective customers, why should they even have prospective customers?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,376 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

Too true Jim. I can't recall how many times this subject about this place has come up but it is far too many.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
192 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

send another hotel to make reservation if i were you. We can;t take much time for them,

cairns
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

Maybe I am just a litle impatient. It's just that I answer email enqiries for a living, working for a dive resort in Indonesia. Emails, even if they are for the following year, get answered within a couple of hours (and that's a long wait).

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

widder47, the Vietnamese take on customer service is to grab your money (probably overcharged as well) and run. You have to really know a person well before they will go the extra mile.

cairns
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

Yeah Jim, but it's not as bad as in Bali. In comparison, Vietnam is a dream :-)) Here they don't only overcharge western tourists, but domestic, Indonesian, tourists as well - and I must admit, I get a bit of a giggle out of that.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,222 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

I'd send the email again just in case, and give it a little time. We had to wait for a reply when we booked Dreams but it was worth it, a really great place to stay.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

I stayed at Dreams four years ago and the place was worth waiting for a reply from Mrs. Dung. If she's still running the place send her a couple more emails. She's pretty much a one-woman show but her little hotel is worth the wait of a response. Yes, if you're running a business this is no way to treat potential customers. I agree.

Richard

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: No Reply from Dreams Hotel

I checked my old emails and see that Mrs. Dung was responding to email from: dreamshotel@gmail.com . Hope that helps.

Richard