We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

Jurong, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

hi im going to Vietnam dalat on the 7/12 to 9/12 . Im looking for driver to drive us there from HCM . I need a van or a big car to drive us there.4 adults and 2 children. Can anyone recommend me a good and spoken English driver for out trips and tour. How many hours reaching there. What kind of budget airlines can we take from HCM airport to dalat and is the flight fly daily how many times per day so that we can book ourself the flight when we reach day. May I know what is the name of the airways that fly to dalat so that I can check on lines. waiting for good reply.thks

cairns
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

I am flying HCMC to Dalat with Vietnam Airlines, can be booked online

Jurong, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

hi any one get to know any driver that can drive to HCM to Dalat? pls respond need to go on dec thks

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

There is flight from Saigon to Dalat from US$ 50/adult/way. Check: http://www.vietnamairlines.com

You can save $ if you travel by car/ bus. The road from Saigon to Dalat right now is under construction, quite bumpy and a long drive 300 Km, take more than 7 hour driving.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

For sure that you could book with any tour agencies in Pham Ngu Lao, but just remind you about 7 hours trip with stops along the road.

Lets consider taking flight instead for saving time and energy as well as money saving. It cost the same as you fly.

Hallett Cove
Level Contributor
362 posts
400 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

Last year we did a fly drive from Hanoi to HCM and in particular from Dalat to HCM. We used "Toureast" on a couple of our road trips we had a driver and guide. From Dalat we just had a driver who had adequate English, but had been briefed that we had some pre-requisites like Euro toilets and Euro/Viet preference for dining.

Trip Dalat-HCM fine but Vietnamese drivers like to "Honk" their horns a lot. Driving was in the main safe and conservative'

Jurong, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

may I know what domestic fly go to dalat and how to book? I wish to book on line now no need to buy direct from the airport bcoz do not want to wait longer at the airport if there is no flight. Just give me few flight so thjat I can do my own checking.thks

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
363 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

if your group 6 people a van will be cheaper than domestic flight ticket. Travel by van from HCMC to Dalat takes 4 hour while air plane is only 1 hour. You can book tciket with Vietnamairlines

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

it costs around 180 Usd/ car

Takes 7 hrs with any stopovers along the way....

cheers

dalat
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

it costs around 180 Usd/ car

Takes 7 hrs with any stopovers along the way....

cheers

10. Re: looking for a driver from HCM VIETNAM to DALAT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:22