We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid November in Dalat

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mid November in Dalat

Hi All, Please can you help. I know we all hate weather questions but i'm wondering what to pack as we are travelling the south of VN mid-late November this year. I know everywhere will be generally hot so I need summer clothes but I am unsure of Dalat. Could anybody help me please? We will only be here for 2 nights so only intend on seeing the waterfalls and a nosy round town.

Thanks

Tammie

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mid November in Dalat

In Mid Nov, the rainy season is end and begins the dry season, it may have a little drizzle on the day because the rainy season usually lasts 6 month. However, not sure because of the changing of weather nowdays. Usually, the climate average 15 oC from Nov to May. Moreover, it is never higher than 24 oC.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mid November in Dalat

Thanks Travelo,

So im thinking we will most definitely need trousers and jumpers, especially for night time?! I have seen the averages but wasn't sure if someone lived there or visited there in November.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mid November in Dalat

TC,

I was there in November a couple of years ago and the only time I was cold was on the moto when it started raining. I have never taken trousers or jumpers to Vn during that period (actually never) so no need to overpack :-)

Mark

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mid November in Dalat

Thanks Mark thats brilliant. I'll need trousers and jumper for on the plane as i get freezing so i suppose just the one pair will do.

Thanks again

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,658 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mid November in Dalat

It's fairly mild at that time of year, but you're in the Highlands in Dalat, so bring layers for the winds and possibly chilly nights (very pleasant weather)

Da Lat, Vietnam
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mid November in Dalat

Normally on that time it is the end of rain season but not sure for this year. it 's will be a bit cold at night and windy , so it will be better if you get a jacket.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mid November in Dalat

Thank you all for your replies, I have decided to bring a waterproof coat and jumper with me

8. Re: Mid November in Dalat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2015, 05:15