We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttle to Dalat airport

Which Da Lat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Topic
Airport shuttle to Dalat airport

I understand there is a shuttle bus for passengers upon arrival at Dalat airport at VND40,000. Is it possible also for passengers heading to the airport to use this service, instead of private taxi at such a high price?

If yes, please advise how do I enquire more re this service for my flight at 10am from Dalat to HCMC via Vietnam Airlines? And at what time and where do I board the bus?

Thanks for your valuable advice!!

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,167 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttle to Dalat airport

Vietnam Airlines runs that shuttle and it's quite good - leaves town at the airline's offices, but I'm not sure exactly when it leaves (I know there's a bus for each flight - the airport is quite far from the city). I'm sure the info is on TA if you care to do a search (above).

2. Re: Airport shuttle to Dalat airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:16