We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight boat for family of four

melbourne
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Overnight boat for family of four

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a 2D/1N cruise around Halong Bay for my family of 4 (two adults and two 13 year olds)

Could anyone suggest something that wouldn’t be too expensive (including transfers from Hanoi)

Hoping to find one around the $600 mark...

Thanks in advance

6 replies to this topic
Hanoi
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

Well, for that price, it cannot be a private junk, not cheap, too bad because it is the best. In collective junks, I strongly recommend the Swan and V'Spirit boats (the V'Spirit has communicating cabins for families). For detailed infos, you can check all the Halong programmes of

www.orientalbridgetravel.com

or other agencies

Along is extraordinary and deserves the best, so I would consider a private junk and you save on some other things such as good 2-star hotels instead of 3 for exemple

melbourne
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

Thank you 😊

3. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2018, 16:21

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
4. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

Glory Legend Cruise was excellent for our family of five. We had a connecting room and the kids loved everything about the cruise. There was plenty of activities to keep them entertained. We booked through Bestprice Travel.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

How much u paid?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Overnight boat for family of four

Dear Ms Cresta La,

With your budget, you can chose Aclass Legend cruise or Stellar Cruise.

Regards,

Ms Thuy

Reply to: Overnight boat for family of four
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted