We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

Which Halong Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
289 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

Hi All,

We are down to a choice between two.

Bhaya or Pinter.

Please help us choose.

Any experiences on either of these anyone?

Cheers,

Lyn

hong kong
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

We have just come back from a wonderful trip to Halong Bay aboard the Pinta Cruiser. We’re booked online through Columbus’ website. We decided to take the Pinta Cruiser after hearing so many good things about its company. Contacting them has been very pleasant: prompt reply always.

Our trip was highlighted by 2 hours kayaking in the morning of the second day. The lagoons were so marvelous! Our guide (Dinh) was very helpful, knowledgeable and spoke good English. The staff on board the boat was very well groomed and attentive. The meals were very delicious and generous. I will post my trip report soon.

Also, they were very kind to offer me a free room at the Golden Sun 1 hotel in Hang Hanh Street for us to shower as the day before the Halong bay tour, we took a night train from Sapa (although we did not book the Sapa tour with them). So impressive!

I will definitely use this company again, just my point of view.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
289 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

Thanks ycherrie,

Thanks for your reply.

I have heard only good things about Columbus Travel. Good to hear about your personal experience with them.

A tick in the box for them.

Cheers,

Lyn

3. Re: Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 12:43
Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

I can't agree more with ycherrie, see other reviews on Pinta and mine is on its way.

Columbus ticked all the right boxes, enjoy Halong Bay and enjoy Vietnam.

I have plenty of photos, if you wish I can be emailed.

5. Re: Bhaya or Pinter on Halong Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2009, 07:18