We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone booked with vietnam backpackers.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone booked with vietnam backpackers.

We really like the package offered on their website,od the Deluxe Phoenix for 3 days 2 nights.Are they reputable?

Vietnam ANZ Travel. Head Office: 71 Mai Hac De Str, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam. International Tour Operator License No. 0877/GPLHQT .is on the bottom of the page but the company name is Vietnam Backpackers on the website.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone booked with vietnam backpackers.

Hi emuplains,

I don't know about the travel agency - which is Vienam backpacker. But i have a idea hat why you don't book tour direct to the Phoenix Cruise's own? I think it's better than and you may save some discount from them.

I have booked Cristina Cruise and save 5% cost.

Wish you have good trip.

2. Re: Anyone booked with vietnam backpackers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:16