We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Sydney
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Topic
Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

So many cruises to choose from...I have searched for V spirit cruise but cannot find any review on them. Has anyone been and appreciate the feedback as the hotel we are staying seems to offer Alova or V Spirit

Thanks in advance...Judy

Halong Paradise Suites Hotel
Halong Paradise Suites Hotel
#1 of 11 hotels in Tuan Chau Island
Vinpearl Ha Long Bay Resort
Vinpearl Ha Long Bay Resort
#2 of 74 hotels in Halong Bay
Novotel Ha Long Bay
Novotel Ha Long Bay
#3 of 74 hotels in Halong Bay
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Hi Judy,

Actually I have not many ideas about V Spirit, but must say, I like Alova. Just be back from a trip with them, and really impressed. New and clean cabin, good itinerary, great meals and personal service.

Their Vietnamese concept made me feel like at home. They got my vote.

Any feedback from V Spirit? They looks nice on pictures.

Cheers,

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Highly recommend Bhaya Cruise for 4 star cruise,5 star cruise with The Au Co Cruise or 3 star Alova Cruise,Golden Lotus Cruise

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Hi there,

V'Spirit Cruise is a new cruise, I can find one review on V'Spirit Cruise: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293924-d179…

Hope this helps you planning a trip to Halong!

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Hi Judy,

I was on V spirit for my 3D2N cruise trip a month ago and was amazed at the service and quality of food they provide.

As I was looking to spend quality time with my gf, I am looking for boat that don't take in large tour group and want to stay both night on boat. And this fit the bill. when I was there, only 12 tourist onboard including us. And the large sun deck is great for everyone to mingle, enjoy the sunset and complementary fruit together.

At first when u reach halong bay, all the boat look the same, white with a weathered exterior, but when on board the vspirit, it very clean and very well furnish interior. The crew and captain greet us with a welcome drink and guide us on the boat and Itinerary. And I must say that it the crew personal touch that make our stay enjoyable, they are very engaging and knowledgable when you ask them question. And they even go out of their job context to help a tourist family in the boat to recover the money they got con while booking a boat tour.

Food wise is very fresh and tasty and you can see the effort in preparing it. The view is like what you will see in the travel book if not nicer depending on tide. At night, there was bare minimum engine noise emitting. My gf is a light sleeper and she sleep so soundly.

Never regret on booking this tour with them and would recommend you all giving it a try. Good stuff don't really get advertise but by words of mouth. Really value for money.

Ps. Their boat only a year old.

Cheers

Han

Singapore

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Sydney
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

Thank you all for your replies, Have decided to go with Alova Gold Cruise..........

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,883 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

dealwise you are not just restricted to bookings made through your hotel, in fact it is much better to book direct with cruise company of your choice. Cruises on Ha Long Bay are often run by unscrupulous operators and you just dont get what you have been promised by their agents, this time your hotel.

You will notice that all the replies before your last are from touts disguised as travellers.

I suggest you put in a search in the box at the top of this page and make your choice from real travellers recommendations.

Cheers Ross

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
158 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

VSpirit Cruise is new cruise company in Vietnam. But their service is ok. In my opinion, I will pick Alova Cruise. Their sucess is the key of service. Mr Nghiem who is the director of this company take a good care of service. So Alova Cruise will be the best choice.

Mentioned in this post
Ra'anana, Israel
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

I highly recommend V'Spirit cruises. We took their cruise about a month ago and the experience was over the top! Great boat, very nice rooms, good food and amazing service. This was one of our best experiences visiting Vietnam. You won't regret it!

Mentioned in this post
9. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 10:35
10. Re: Looking into cruise. Anyone done V spirit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 14:35