We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

Orange County
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

Has anyone been on the 1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise" boat? There is limited reviews and none recently. Please let me know if it is worth it to pay the extra for should I just book a standard boat. I am looking for a luxury 1 day cruise and I am ok if it is a group tour.

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

That's a new one to this forum, but a look through their website reveals very little to inspire confidence, not least the lack of an official registration number.

In fact there's barely such a thing as a luxury one-day cruise (the luxury cruises involve at least one night on board), so you might as well go for standard because no cabin is involved. If, that is, you're happy about spending 8 hours on the return journey by road from Hanoi for just a few hours on the water on Halong Bay. Not many people's idea of a satisfactory experience, but if time is short that might be acceptable to you.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

Hi Louie,

Besides Wow cruise, you can also book Alova day cruise and Phoenix day cruise. I have heard good reviews of them.

Cheers,

Halong Bay Legends Travel!

Sydney
Level Contributor
775 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

It is a Long and uncomfortable journey there and back. But if you haven't seen this sort of thing before then it is nice. We did Red Dragon Cruise which is mid range and had a great time. Would I do it again? Probably not unless I stayed another night in Halong Bay to break up the trip

4. Re: 1 day Halong bay cruise on the "Wow Premium cruise"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 06:20