We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dragons pearl

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dragons pearl

Hi

I have priced the 2 night tour with indochina-junk.com which i think is the official website and the price i have gotten is $260 per person, am I better bookin gdirectly with them of could I get a better price with an agent

Thanks

leicester
Level Contributor
2,208 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dragons pearl

We booked 2 nights through an agent and it was roughly the same. Stick with booking it direct so long as you know where to meet up in Hanoi.

Mentioned in this post
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dragons pearl

We also recently booked the 2 night trip directly with Indochina junk, same price as the agents we'd looked at. They were very efficient to deal with, replying to our e-mails very promptly

Mentioned in this post
Indochina Junk
Indochina Junk
4,599 Reviews
Halong Bay, Vietnam
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dragons pearl

Samehere we got a few prices from reputable agents but the price was the same as the webiste direct and be wary of anyone offering you a much lower price as you will probably find yourself on a completely different junk.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dragons pearl

When it comes down to your safety, you probably don't want to save a few dollars and get on a cheap junk, no pun intended. The terrible tragedy a couple years ago still lingers in my mind:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293923-i9984-k425…

Regards,

Richard

5. Re: Dragons pearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 06:19