We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
240 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Came across this cruise and the photos look lovely but I have not seen any review on it. Am looking for a 3d2n cruise - any advice appreciated, thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Even we are thinking of booking Signature cruise for a holiday in Jan 2014. In case anybody has been on the cruise since the last post here please do update on the experience.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Looks so lovely, I think all the new cruises are ok for 2d1n but needs time to get organised for the 3d2n especially from reading the Huong Hai Sealife reviews - I guess that;s why they have an opening special rate. I am looking at Gray Line with the private dec. Whichever, I will write a review after Decembber. I think the new ones, no need to book in advance cos people tend to book those with previous reviews. Hopefully someone post one soon. The rates are better from agents than direct.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

if you guys would like to take luxury cruise on Halong bay so this one is good recommendation, the y just launch operating service in lately, they might carry out promotion for first period.

Fort Pierce, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Hi Kay,

My family is going in March 2014 and would really appreciate it if you could post some pics and also write your review when you get back. We would still have time to change cruise companies if it turns out that your reviews are negative. Hope that they are NOT for your sake.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
34 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

thinking of booking this one as well. has any of you traveled yet?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Looks nice and new and classy. I am sure they have kinks for starters but have had no reviews posted especially those with more than one review. It is so surprising that most of the reviewers have one review and many said they have travelled the world and stayed in a lot of places. Of course, it can be that the country attracts a different crowd of world travellers that are possibly new and so we have many first time reviewers! I am careful of all reviews and you can spot the fake ones and they all sound alike. Hope someone will post soon - it looks gorgeous!

17. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 December 2013, 11:35
Edited: 05 December 2013, 11:35
Hanoi
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

This is their very first review from the very first customers. tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g293923…

Hope it could help

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Hello, yes I went in mid November and did a one night cruise - the boat was doing its maiden voyage so was very clean and brand new. We had looked for ages trying to choose which cruise to do and was very pleased we went with this one - would definitely recommend it! The places we went to were stunning and not overcrowded, and the staff was lovely. Overall very good value, high standard facilities and great food too.

Paris, France
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Has anyone been on the SIGNATURE cruise on Halong Bay?

Hi Kay,

I just booked this cruise with my boyfriend over Christmas as well. Are you going for the 2 days/1 night or 3 days/2 nights tour?

Cheers, Christy