We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does this price sound right?

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
677 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Does this price sound right?

I asked for a quote for a family of 4 through Indochina and they have set a price of $1094 USD for a 3 day/2 night on Dragon Pearl Junk with 2 rooms and all inclusive.

I do want to book in advance as I don't want to be stuck with limited choices once we arrive.

Many thanks :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Does this price sound right?

No prob Pauline

That's the beauty of TA. Real advice from people that have had the experience and want to share, oh, and the odd tout has a go occasionally :-)

The free airport pickup and return is gold. Nothing better than having someone waiting for you in a new destination. Tien will offer heaps of great info about Hanoi and Vietnam on the drive back as well.

As for hotels, it all depends on your budget and ages of the kids. The Old quarter is great fun but you may prefer an area that is more sedate.

Keep fine tuning :-)

Mark

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,548 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Does this price sound right?

Sheath27: Luxury Cruise Halong, Indochina Voyages, and Halong Bay Legends all separated the transportation cost.

We have not gone yet but have made our booking.

Airlie Beach...
Level Contributor
677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Does this price sound right?

Mark,

I definitely want to stay in the old quarter, our kids are 9 and 11 so a good age for new experiences.

My hotel problem is choice!! I am happy to spend up to $100 a night and there a loads to choose from!

I will keep narrowing it down :)

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Does this price sound right?

Hey Hey Matchbox73,

The Hotel - you can try with Charming II (3 Stars) or Golden Silk hotel hotel in Hanoi and Ancient House Resort or Riverside resort in Hoian ( 4 STars) - Lotus hotel hoian (3 stars)

Cruise in Halong Bay they have many cruise and with that price is too expensive

Tony

Tower City, North...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Does this price sound right?

jesus 1100 usd for halong. i paid 15usd and saw same thing.

what is so special in this boat?

16. Re: Does this price sound right?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15