We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EZ Holiday Hotel & travel with kids

Malaysia
9 posts
Save Topic
EZ Holiday Hotel & travel with kids

Has anyone stayed in this hotel before? If yes, please comment.

We plan to go to Hanoi in Oct'08 bringing along our children 5yrs old and 3 yrs old. Is it suitable to go with kids to Hanoi?

Rgds,

YL

Brisbane
Level Contributor
206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EZ Holiday Hotel & travel with kids

We were in Hanoi in March with our 8 and 5 year old.

I have to say that we found it quite stressful, travelling with the children - much more stressful than if we had been on our own. Hanoi is busy, motorbikes everywhere, people everywhere, you can't always walk on the footpath so have to go into the traffic etc etc. We had the kids firmly by the hand the whole time we were out, even up on our shoulders to get them out of harms way. They didn't particularly like the chaos either. They got a lot of attention, and were touched fairly regularly, which annoyed them too. So while I'm sure you could say it is suitable, there are certainly challenges as well. I'm happy to provide more information if you like.

I don't know about that hotel.

Cheers,J

Malaysia
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: EZ Holiday Hotel & travel with kids

Dear J,

thanks for your advise.

Rgds,

YL

3. Re: EZ Holiday Hotel & travel with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 10:21