We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Encinitas CA
Level Contributor
60 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

Hello,

My cruise ship (Regent Mariner) arrives tomorrow (Tuesday Oct 21) into the port. I would like to know if anyone can recommend a private tour guide who speaks great English and is very knowledgeable to the main travel points in Hanoi.

The guide needs to meet us at our cruise ship with an air conditioned vehicle early morning and drive directly to Hanoi. We want to see the main travel points and also have some time for shopping.

Please give me any recommendations you have for people or this kind of one-day guide.

Thanks,

Steve

New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

Sorry,

I read your message too late, I hope you had a good time in Vietnam.

If you have another chance to go to Vietnam, you can do with vietnamalive.com

Maui
Level Contributor
232 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

Cruise Ships dock in Hanoi?

New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

Well, not really...out in Halong or Haiphong. But they said Hanoi...the same as in Saigon...

4. Re: One-Day private Excursion from Cruise ship- Hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 16:27