We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine Hotel #1 question

Seattle
Level Contributor
573 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunshine Hotel #1 question

So I'm considering staying at this hotel in the old quarter. I've heard good things about it and think this is probably a good place for me in my price range.

1) Is the computer in every room free of charge to use the internet?

2) How long of a walk is it from this hotel to the Bia Hoi Junction?

3) Is the Bia Hoi junction also the place where all the traffic seems to converge all at once? If not, what is the best place to see the crazy Hanoi driving style and traffic?

THANKS!

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,730 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunshine Hotel #1 question

In-room computers are free at the Sunshine Hotels. The Old Quarter in fairly small, and nothing is more than a 10 min. walk from anything else. That hotel might be a tad older than the ones marked "new" on their site, and since all are priced about the same, you might opt for a newer one. I stayed at the Gia Thinh and found that hotel and location to be excellent/convenient to the whole city. No, the Bia Hoi corner is actually fairly quiet traffic wise - try the ring roads near the bridges for heavy traffic. Be sure to ask if your room has a window/view or not - I know that some of the cheaper ones do not. Also suggest you opt for the hotel's airport pickup - Hanoi airport can be a pain!

2. Re: Sunshine Hotel #1 question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 15:17