We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Hanoi flood

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,896 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Photos of Hanoi flood

…vietnamnet.vn/photogal/2008/11/811399/

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of Hanoi flood

Oh my goodness...I hope everyone in Hanoi are safe.

Thanks Daawgon for the link.

Seattle
Level Contributor
573 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos of Hanoi flood

Wow those pictures are something else. I'm not going to be in Hanoi until the 14th of November so I'm thinking everything will be okay by then? Also, I was a little concerned about the road leading to Halong Bay. Any info. on that?

Hanoi
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos of Hanoi flood

Hi

If you look at these photos, you will worry for your travel but actually, tours are still running like normal in Hanoi old quarter, Sapa or Halong.

It can not be called " Flood", just heavy rain and water.

Cheers

Vivutravel

KC
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Photos of Hanoi flood

The old quarter has a good drainage system. Today it has been raining on and off. If you just walk around the old quarter you are ok, if you want to go to Tam coc you better wait. I am checking the forecast everyday so i can do a day tour to Tam Coc. The streets around the old quarter are very dirty after the rain, people washing dishes, dumping trashes everywhere. I can't wait to get out of the city. I am getting tired of eating good food. What else to do besides? Everyday i try a different restaurant but like everything else it's gettting old.

5. Re: Photos of Hanoi flood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 10:16