We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ecofriendly Tours Company

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Ecofriendly Tours Company

For various tours including Halong Bay I have only seen one traveller recommend them on this forum, however, I have not seen a critical one. We are considering using them this fall, but thus far have been able to find out very little about them or their history. Their website doesn't show their history nor have I seen them mentioned in any prominent guide books. We would welcome all comments from anyone who has used them or knows who they are. The one review was very positive. Thank you.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,587 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ecofriendly Tours Company

Go to the bottom of the website wwwecofriendlyvietnam.com and use the Trip Review button. There are reviews there interestingly with email address's of reviewers !

Cheers Ross

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ecofriendly Tours Company

Hi Arky, I am sure you are referring to my post about Ecofriendly Vietnam's cruise. Not sure what you mean by a `critical review' but the review I wrote was certainly how we found them - couldn't say a bad thing about it! We too were nervous about booking with them as I couldn't find much info or reviews about them but decided to bite the bullet and book. The pictures on the website of the boats were exactly as we found them (not luxury but fine for a night or two!). There is even a picture of our guide, Mr Ba and his colleague whom we saw take a french Father and Daughter on their cruise - it seems like a fairly small operation and as such still offers some flexibility. We couldn't have been happier with our experience with them.

3. Re: Ecofriendly Tours Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2010, 06:20